Citibank routing number is 021000089.
Citibank Routing Number
Citibank is one of the consumer banks that is the division of financial services and multinational Citigroup.
Citibank was developed in 1812 as the first local City Bank of New York, and after some time it became the First National City Bank of New York.
CITI bank also has different branches in the worldwide and it is used by the peoples.
Citibank provides the checking, verifying and savings accounts of its users. It also provides help to small business and commercial banking for personal health and wealth management and its services.
Citibank also provides Citi gold services worldwide to get more users and with the help of that users can get more facilities.
Getting router number with international wire transfers:
Sending cash across the borders and states is risky and it comes with a different group of the rules. If in case you are sending an international wire transfer, then for that you will need to get them some things and rules.
Those are followed,
- The beneficiary’s full name with documents.
- The name and location of the beneficiary’s bank.
- The beneficiary’s account number and router number.
- The BIC or SWIFT code of Society for WITC code.
- The CHIPS UID that is Clearing House Interbank and Payments System Universal Identifier.
Multiple router numbers:
Most of the time banks are not used to having only one routing number.
It depends on how big banks have various addresses and locations for their branches across the nation and states.
Those banks also provide and feature different routing numbers, to make sure of the different funds.
A bank mostly features the primary routing number and that number is defines based on the locations of its main office. As it includes different locations, the bank becomes able to get more routing numbers.
Citibank SWIFT Code:
When you are sending the money or a huge amount of money with the help of wire then you need to follow some important points regarding the SWIFT’s information.
Those points are,
- Provide the beneficiary’s bank name and address.
- Provide the beneficiary name.
- Provide the ABA number that is routing number and account number.
- Provide wire reference such as the simple name that represents the use of wire is for.
SWIFT codes are normally used for international transfers of money between the different banks. The code is used as the identifier or checkpoints of the particular banks.
Any of the four SWIFT codes digits or characters specify the bank code that CITI. The next two digits or characters specify the country code that Unites States and the last two digits or characters are specify the location code of the bank.
Read More: Chase routing number
Related Search Terms:
- citibank routing number
- citibank routing number bay shore ny
- bank routing number citibank
- citibank routing number delaware
- citibank routing number fresno ca
- citibank routing number greenwich ct
With the help of that, you can get the information regarding the Citibank and its routing number. You will also get the information about the SWIFT code.
If in case you need to get the information about the international wire transfers then also you can refer to this information’s.